Sunday, July 13, 2008

Private blog for writing posts only

I want a place where I can bitch basically and not worry about people who shouldn't see this blog seeing it. Does that make sense? So if I want to bitch about work I can and not have to worry about the repercussions.

Janie, you are the only one so far who can see this blog. I haven't decided if I'll let anyone else see it or not.

So this blog is back in business. I'll still post to the other one as well because it's fun. And that way I can keep up with people. But here, here is where I'll be for myself and if Janie wants to read what I'm doing. Which if by going from the last few months, that would be a big flat zero. Zilch. But not going to beat myself up about it.

Posted a video on my regular blog that I really like. May post it here as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought about making my writing blog private, too. Laughing. It's too honest. Are you up?

Michelle said...

I am now...LOL!

Mary said...

Thanks for inviting me! I've just posted a sort of bitch session on my private blog. It felt GOOD!(laughing)