Friday, January 25, 2008

Honey, it's cold outside...


Brrrr brrr chilly chilly
Is everyone staying warm? I'm beginning to doubt that my fingers are ever going to get warm and have actually contemplated cutting the fingers off my knitted gloves to stay warm.

I would like to say happy early birthday to my sister who is getting ready to turn the B-I-G "30" next month. Woot!

Well, I have another interview tomorrow for a different place so we'll see how that goes. I'm ever hopeful. LOL.

Other than trying to stay warm, I've been writing.
on the 21st I wrote 1727 words
on the 22nd I wrote 2006 words
on the 23rd I wrote 2145 words
and today I've written 531...(today has been a sucky day-what can I say)

I only hope that the work I've done is worth a hoot. I'll see next week when I go back and really look at it. But I am writing from a short outline so we'll see. That helps.

B&B total word count for Friday 25,758

Still thinking on TWAB and trying to decide how I want to go and think I after I finish B&B that I may just have to write it and see how it goes. It's not like I can't re-write it if I hate it.

So things here are good if not cold.

On a side note I really miss my playlist. I may have to add it back, but I know it irritates people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's horribly cold and miserable weather. Yes, winter is here.
Hope you are having a good day. HUGS!

Michelle said...

I'm freezing. And my office is freezing and I hate to be cold. I had to go to the barn with you know who tonight and the feeling has yet to come back into my toes. Don't you hate when you take a chill and nothing you do seems to get rid of it?

Writing tonight. Hope you feel better luv!